The aims of the group are:
● To promote community cohesion and inclusion within Graven Hill Village site through seeking to raise awareness of, and actively involve residents in, the Graven Hill Residents’ Association.
● To eliminate all forms of discrimination within Graven Hill Village
● To deliver community led events and activities
● To represent the interests of the village residents in dealings with the local authorities and the Graven Hill Village Development Company
● To manage Community Assets for community benefit
Photo Competition 2022
All Residents are welcome to enter.
The GHRA’s Constitution and other resources.
The latest minutes and updates from GHVDC and GHRA.
GHRA Residents Meeting and Social
7:30pm, Tuesday 29th November @ The Littlebury Hotel.Read more
GHRA Annual General Meeting held on 22 August 2022
Click here for Meeting Minutes and Meeting SlidesRead more
GHRA Annual General Meeting to be held on 22 August 2022 @ 7:30pm via Zoom
Click here for Agenda To join the meeting, go to https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89005108344?pwd=elRNcldCM1lOVmVqOVBmdHNVRU8rdz09 or go to the Zoom.us web site, click on “join a meeting” and use Meeting ID: 890 0510 8344 and Passcode: 492739Read more