The aims of the group are:
● To promote community cohesion and inclusion within Graven Hill Village site through seeking to raise awareness of, and actively involve residents in, the Graven Hill Residents’ Association.
● To eliminate all forms of discrimination within Graven Hill Village
● To deliver community led events and activities
● To represent the interests of the village residents in dealings with the local authorities and the Graven Hill Village Development Company
● To manage Community Assets for community benefit
Photo Competition 2022
All Residents are welcome to enter.
The GHRA’s Constitution and other resources.
The latest minutes and updates from GHVDC and GHRA.
Minutes of Residents’ Association Committee Meeting (also attended by residents) – 26th January 2022
Minutes – please click hereRead more
This will be held on Wednesday 26th January 2022 at 7:30pm via Zoom. We have invited Cherwell District Council (Steve Jorden) and Graven Hill Village Development Company (Karen Curtin) to update residents on matters concerning Graven Hill. All Graven Hill residents are welcome to attend. For Zoom joining details please see the Event on the Graven Hill Residents…Read more