The aims of the group are:
● To promote community cohesion and inclusion within Graven Hill Village site through seeking to raise awareness of, and actively involve residents in, the Graven Hill Residents’ Association.
● To eliminate all forms of discrimination within Graven Hill Village
● To deliver community led events and activities
● To represent the interests of the village residents in dealings with the local authorities and the Graven Hill Village Development Company
● To manage Community Assets for community benefit
- Graven Hill primary school opening delayed until 2023At the recent GHVDC liaison meeting the GHRA was informed that opening of the primary school has been delayed to 2023. GHRA wrote to GHVDC (07/06/21) as follows:- ” You [GHVDC] will recall that at the recent liaison meeting you stated that OCC now say the school opening date is 2023. Have OCC actually announcedContinue reading “Graven Hill primary school opening delayed until 2023”
- Graven Hill through the Seasons – Photo CompetitionHaving been inspired by the amazing photos posted by our residents on Facebook, we know there is photographic talent on Graven Hill. Therefore, we are calling all happy snappers or even serious photographers, young and old, to enter our photo competition. We are looking for beautiful photographs that show the best of Graven Hill, its community,Continue reading “Graven Hill through the Seasons – Photo Competition”
- Minutes / Actions from liaison meeting with GHVDC held on 25th May 2021Please click here!