The aims of the group are:
● To promote community cohesion and inclusion within Graven Hill Village site through seeking to raise awareness of, and actively involve residents in, the Graven Hill Residents’ Association.
● To eliminate all forms of discrimination within Graven Hill Village
● To deliver community led events and activities
● To represent the interests of the village residents in dealings with the local authorities and the Graven Hill Village Development Company
● To manage Community Assets for community benefit
- GHRA Committee Meeting with Residents
This will be held on Wednesday 26th January 2022 at 7:30pm via Zoom.
We have invited Cherwell District Council (Steve Jorden) and Graven Hill Village Development Company (Karen Curtin) to update residents on matters concerning Graven Hill. All Graven Hill residents are welcome to attend.
The meeting agenda can be downloaded here.
- An Audience with Karen Curtin
On 29th September 2021, the Graven Hill Residents’ Association Committee held an online Zoom session with Karen Curtin, MD, Graven Hill Village Development Company, to give a general update on progress at Graven Hill and answer pre-submitted questions from residents.
To view a recording, click here.
- Minutes of meeting between representatives from GHVDC and GHRA
Following concerns raised at the GHRA meeting with residents held on 4th August 2021 regarding GHVDC’s proposal to re-purpose the sites for the pub and nursery and lack of consultation with residents in general, representatives from the GHRA committee met with GHVDC on 25th August 2021.
To view minutes of the this meeting, please click here.