The aims of the group are:
● To promote community cohesion and inclusion within Graven Hill Village site through seeking to raise awareness of, and actively involve residents in, the Graven Hill Residents’ Association.
● To eliminate all forms of discrimination within Graven Hill Village
● To deliver community led events and activities
● To represent the interests of the village residents in dealings with the local authorities and the Graven Hill Village Development Company
● To manage Community Assets for community benefit
Photo Competition 2022
All Residents are welcome to enter.
The GHRA’s Constitution and other resources.
The latest minutes and updates from GHVDC and GHRA.
Press release: Graven Hill Vision Being Buried
Hundreds of residents and self-builders at Graven Hill – the UK’s largest self-build project featured on Grand Designs – are accusing its developer of neglecting the original vision and Cherwell District Council (CDC) of neglecting its responsibility to hold the company to account. In an open letter, residents say the developer is blatantly ignoring the…Read more
Open Letter to Cherwell District Council asking it commit to original Graven Hill Vision
We understand residents are not happy with the direction GHVDC are taking Graven Hill. We believe the original vision for this village was a great undertaking that we could all get behind, but we are currently falling far short of this project’s original goals. This is your last chance to sign our open letter to…Read more
GHRA Residents Meeting and Social
7:30pm, Tuesday 29th November @ The Littlebury Hotel.Read more