The aims of the group are:
● To promote community cohesion and inclusion within Graven Hill Village site through seeking to raise awareness of, and actively involve residents in, the Graven Hill Residents’ Association.
● To eliminate all forms of discrimination within Graven Hill Village
● To deliver community led events and activities
● To represent the interests of the village residents in dealings with the local authorities and the Graven Hill Village Development Company
● To manage Community Assets for community benefit
- Extraordinary General Meeting and call for Committee member nominationsDetails about the EGM and how to put your name forward as a nominee for the currently vacant Association General Committee Member place:- Please click here! Agenda for the EGM to be held on 4th May 2021 at 7:30pm to fill the currently vacant Association General Committee Member place:- Please click here!
- Minutes / Actions from liaison meeting with GHVDC which was held on 22nd March 2021Please click here!
- Residents’ Association Committee Zoom Meeting – All residents are invited to attend – 7th April 2021GRAVEN HILL RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION – COMMITTEE MEETING (via Zoom) 7:30pm 7th April 2021 All Graven Hill residents are welcome to attend. For Zoom joining details please see the Event on the “Graven Hill Residents” Facebook group, or email your name and address to:- email@example.com Agenda, associated documents and previous meeting’s minutes:- Click here!