The aims of the group are:
● To promote community cohesion and inclusion within Graven Hill Village site through seeking to raise awareness of, and actively involve residents in, the Graven Hill Residents’ Association.
● To eliminate all forms of discrimination within Graven Hill Village
● To deliver community led events and activities
● To represent the interests of the village residents in dealings with the local authorities and the Graven Hill Village Development Company
● To manage Community Assets for community benefit
- Minutes from liaison meeting with GHVDC held on 26th January 2021Please click here!
- Minutes of Residents’ Association Committee Meeting (also attended by residents) – 6th January 2021Minutes – please click here!
- GHRA Committee MeetingGRAVEN HILL RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION – COMMITTEE MEETING (via Zoom) 7:30pm 6th January 2021 All Graven Hill residents are welcome to attend. For Zoom joining details please see the Event on the “Graven Hill Residents” Facebook group, or email your name and address to:- firstname.lastname@example.org Agenda:- Click here! Minutes of last Committee meeting:- Click here!