The aims of the group are:
● To promote community cohesion and inclusion within Graven Hill Village site through seeking to raise awareness of, and actively involve residents in, the Graven Hill Residents’ Association.
● To eliminate all forms of discrimination within Graven Hill Village
● To deliver community led events and activities
● To represent the interests of the village residents in dealings with the local authorities and the Graven Hill Village Development Company
● To manage Community Assets for community benefit
- An Audience with Karen CurtinOn 29th September there will be an online Zoom session with Karen Curtin, MD of GHVDC, who will give us a general update on progress at Graven Hill and answer pre-submitted questions from residents.
- Minutes of meeting between representatives from GHVDC and GHRAFollowing concerns raised at the GHRA meeting with residents held on 4th August 2021 regarding GHVDC’s proposal to re-purpose the sites for the pub and nursery and lack of consultation with residents in general, representatives from the GHRA committee met with GHVDC on 25th August 2021. To view minutes of the this meeting, please clickContinue reading “Minutes of meeting between representatives from GHVDC and GHRA”
- Graven Hill Residents’ Association AGM – 7:30 – 15th September 2021 via ZoomALL GRAVEN HILL RESIDENTS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND Copy of the flyer with details being delivered to all Graven Hill households – Click here! Agenda for AGM to be held 7:30pm, 15th September 2020 via Zoom – Click here! Minutes of last AGM – Click here!