The aims of the group are:
● To promote community cohesion and inclusion within Graven Hill Village site through seeking to raise awareness of, and actively involve residents in, the Graven Hill Residents’ Association.
● To eliminate all forms of discrimination within Graven Hill Village
● To deliver community led events and activities
● To represent the interests of the village residents in dealings with the local authorities and the Graven Hill Village Development Company
● To manage Community Assets for community benefit
- Brand new health hub at Graven HillBicester GP practices of Alchester Medical Group and Montgomery-House Surgery plan to relocate to their brand new health hub from 2023. To hear about the more detailed plans for the future surgery building and give your reactions and ideas, a Zoom meeting is planned for 7:30pm on Thursday, 27th May. Please book your place usingContinue reading “Brand new health hub at Graven Hill”
- REMINDER – Committee member nominationsRA Committee member nominations have to be submitted by the end of next Sunday (2nd May). For further details please click here!
- Minutes of Residents’ Association Committee Meeting (also attended by residents) – 7th April 2021Minutes – please click here!