If you are a Graven Hill Resident and aged 16 or over, you are invited to our AGM.
Time/date: 7:30pm Monday 22nd August 2022.
Where: via Zoom: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89005108344?pwd=elRNcldCM1lOVmVqOVBmdHNVRU8rdz09
or go to the Zoom.US web site, click on “join a meeting” and use the following details:
Meeting ID: 890 0510 8344 Passcode: 492739
To restrict attendees to Graven Hill residents only, please do not circulate the Zoom details more widely.
Agenda: to follow nearer the time
Apologies: can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or GHRA Secretary c/o 3 East Circular Road.
Minutes: will be available on the website and will be posted as soon as possible after the AGM.
Nominations for the Residents’ Association Committee.
Committee positions are: Chair, Secretary, Treasurer and up to 7 General Committee members.
The current Chair, Secretary and some current General Committee members will not be standing for re-election. There is no automatic place for existing Committee members.
The Constitution has details of the Chair, Secretary and Treasurer roles.
If you wish to stand for the Committee, please send an email to email@example.com or write to: GHRA Secretary c/o 3 East Circular Road, Graven Hill, Bicester. stating:
- Nominee: full name, email address, postal address and phone number.
- Committee position being nominated for: Chair, Secretary, Treasurer or General Committee Member.
- Nominated by: full name, email address, postal address and phone number (must be a Graven Hill resident)
- Seconded by: full name, email address, postal address and phone number (must be a Graven Hill resident).
- Profile: provide a short personal profile, stating why you would like to be a Committee Member (maximum 500 words). These profiles will be made available to residents at least 48 hours before the election/ballot.
NOTE – Nominee (name and road name), Nominator (name), Seconder (name) and profile will be published for the ballot and in the minutes.
The deadline for receipt of nominations is 1pm Wednesday 10th August 2022.
If there is more than one person nominated for the position of Chair, Secretary or Treasurer and/or there are more than 7 residents nominated for General Committee membership, a ballot will take place at the AGM. Please note this will be one vote per Zoom login as it will be set up within Zoom.
If you would like to discuss any of the above, please don’t hesitate to make contact via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Residents’ Association Committee will get back to you either by email or phone.